Friday, September 18, 2009

Stars3d fix

I commited my changes to the Stars3d plugin. This was Issue #4. After a few days this was registered by ohloh as my 3rd commit. Also after some time my kudos rank registered this work and bumped me up to level 4. Hooray (sarcasm).

Right now the dev forums for World Wind are like a ghost town, I've replied several times and not heard anything back, no one else is currently working on fixes, and the one guy who was, has not checked in his changes to the trunk.

Since I am so busy with work, I can't do more, would like to keep this momentum going forward and maybe pick up some interest.

I went to Amsterdam two weeks ago for work. Next week I will be in London for two weeks for the same. Doesn't look like I will work on this anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment